[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100, 2000, (and OT: Canon BJC-85, Nokia N800)

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 01:28:11 EDT

Dear Newtontalk folks,

I'm selling my dearly-loved (sad to part with'em), and in-great-condition Newtons, and some other Newton-related items below. If you'd like anything on there, contact me off-list (jonathandueck@yahoo.com). I hope the prices look fair, but if they don't feel free to propose another price; if you're in the Triangle Area in NC, you're welcome to pick up items. Otherwise, I'll ship items anywhere, and charge you whatever postage costs.

Here's what I've got up (see pictures here: http://tinyurl.com/yf2r5u8):

Newton 2100 (upgraded with Eckhardt's patch for Y2010; everything in good shape, a little plastic missing on case--see photo), Apple stylus, Apple-to-PC serial cable (no dongle, though), Newt Boot case, 4mb memory card, and battery tray, $75.

Newton 2000 in pristine shape (case et al), works perfectly. Comes with keyboard / case / dongle, LiOn battery pack (doesn't hold a charge), non-Apple stylus and Mikey Potato power adapter (non-original, but I've used it a lot--works great). $60.

Belkin F5U103 Serial adapter for Mac -- supports both round-Mac serial and PC-style serial. $10

Canon BJC-85 printer with power cable, extra ink, and IS-12 scanner cartridge. Works _great_, and I'll note Newtons can print to it. $70 for the printer, $10 for the ink, $40 for the scanner cartridge, or $100 for the lot.

Linksys Dual-Band Wireless N Gaming Adapter, adapts wireless 802.11x signal to ethernet out (great for Newtons and other "wired" boxes you might have -- Xboxes, for example) - $45, est $8 shipping

Nokia N800 in great condition, with power / USB cable, case, external BlueTooth iGo keyboard, external Bluetooth GPS. Set up with 2gb on internal card, which it boots to (flash boot). $100 for N800, $15 for iGo, $15 for GPS. Or $110 for the lot.

HP 95LX Palmtop PC with AC adapter. Everything on it appears cosmetically in great shape--haven't tested the serial port or IR though, as I have neither the cable nor the correct software. But the unit boots, types, and works great using the internal software. $25

Best,
Jonathan Dueck