Re: [NTLK] FTP in/Out NewtonWorks?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 11:59:42 EDT

Doesn't the Windows version of NCU export Works documents as RTF file?

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

SteveC wrote:
<snip>
I like the word proc features in Works, and have written quite a bit of
stuff with it. The issue is getting it off the Newt (and eMate) with
formatting intact. I'm not concerned with images or drawing, just text with
paragraph marks and bold/underline/etc. I was hoping that anyone who
understood what was going on with NCU might be able to say "oh yeah, here is
a command-line app that reads the Works spew and converts it to RTF" that I
could harness into something else.
<snip>