Re: [NTLK] No iNewton announced today

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 04:13:36 EDT

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> All of those things apply to other devices... But what is really happening here is that you fail to understand the reasons why there is a market for a multi-touch tablet.

I view it as quite oppositely--you all are failing to realize why
there is _no_ market for a multi-touch generic tablet. I would LOVE
one!!!! But I also know normal, non-geeky people who just use their
computers and phones (several use iPhones--but would never use a Treo
or BB or Android phone), and who will never, ever buy a tablet. These
are the normal ones. We aren't! That is what the proponents of tablets
can't seem to understand.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland