Re: [NTLK] If only I had the money...

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 10:02:39 EDT

I very much doubt that they could launch within a weeks time. If they
could, there would have been several shuttle missions that would not
have been delayed. Heck it takes them days just to move the shuttle
from the assembly building to the launch pad and locked into place due
to its slow moving nature.

I suspect that this is being offered by a former Newton/Apple developer.
  I very much doubt it was a dumpster diver. Quite a few prototypes
have come on the market, and seems to indicate that Apple did not have
the "destroy it after building" mentality, or at least the developers
had the option of keeping it themselves. Of course there is a third
option: they kept it without Apple knowing about it. But if that were
the case I can't imagine one selling it or such. As it could be traced
back to them etc.

-Dan