Re: [NTLK] Nokia Cardphone 2.0 and headset compatibility

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 23:44:50 EDT

Folks
Just for anyone who is interested and for the record, the HS-9 headset won't
work and the Cardphone is intelligent enough to figure out that it isn't the
specified HDC-6D headset plugged in, despite the fact that both have 2.5mm
plugs.

I never got NewtSMS+ going but was able to make outgoing calls using Christian
Fiutak's NokiaCardphone2.0ModemSetup.pkg driver. In the latter case I couldn't
get it to fax: "Communications failure."

So I got my Newtphone but without SMS or fax capability.

Tony