Re: [NTLK] Nokia Cardphone 2.0 and headset compatibility

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 18:59:54 EDT

Thanks Klaus

All I can say is that when I tested it on the Thinkpad, the Nokia software put
up an error message recommending that I use the HDC-6D and greyed-out all the
options for outgoing calls.

Another piece of the puzzle...

Tony

[snip]
Hello all.
The Card Phone does indeed work wit other Headsets using a 2.5 mm plug.
I tested one from Plantronics, which came with a 2.5mm plug installed,
and several adaptors from this plug to different phones.
The set works perfectly with the Card Phone,
and I guess there is a sort of standard for phones with these 2.5mm
plugs.
Have a nice weekend.
Klaus. (Finke und Freunde.)
[snip]