Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: iCab speed: it's OS X's fault!

From: <ssgconway_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 12:21:06 EDT

On 18/9/09, Don Zahniser wrote:

BTW, I'm working on posting details how to kill swapping easily;
maybe OSXHints will post one-step hack I stumbled on. (I've not tried
above method as I don't know how to compile.)

      I'd love to know how to speed up iCab, as I have it loaded on three macs. I'd use it as my primary, if only it were optimized for speed. Thank you for looking into this.

Delighted to hear others use iCab. I'm not alone!
-B
    I wish that it were still in development for OS 9, too. (Classilla is doing nicely, however, and my PB 1400 is now almost usable enough to be my primary computer again.)
-Lloyd