Re: [NTLK] Alarms Not Closing?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 10:01:43 EDT

Hmm do you have the y2010 patch installed? There is a problem with
alarms after 2010 which is triggered if any alarms occur in or after
2010. If you don't I suggest installing it to see if that is your
problem. Another option (which I would try first) try freezing Alarmist
and see if that solves the problem. I haven't used that package myself
but if it just started after you installed it, then it is likely the
problem. Of course it could be the Y2010 bug and alarmist just happened
to trigger it early for some reason (again if you don't have the patch
installed). Or you just added a alarm shortly after installing Alarmist
that is in 2010 and caused the whole issue to occur.

-Dan