Re: [NTLK] [Poll] Newton College Users

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 22:29:56 EDT

One of the two more current comm apps (newten or NCX) let's you import your notes as txt I just can't remember which one I used. I imported my Newton notes to txt then imported the txt to stickies then used the blackberry sync utility (pocketmac for BB) to get my Newton notes on to my blackberry. I believe the comm app was ncx and the txt import was an extra plug-in.
Joe Reilly