[NTLK] Lifespan if backlight

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 00:09:01 EDT

I've noticed that I'm very wary of using my newton's backlight because
I am afraid of it dying and not having the ability to use it anymore.
Should I be concerned about this? I'm just not sure what the lifespan
of them is, and if it goes out, if there is any way to replace it. How
do you guys handle backlight usage/rationing?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sent from my iPod