Re: [NTLK] My new serial cable

From: Valerio Paris Mitritsakis <valerio_at_mitritsakis.gr>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 03:26:38 EDT

Well PL2303 is actually a prolific serial to USB chipset, that's what
I use on my MacBook Pro....

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185