Re: [NTLK] Courier microsoft

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 08:58:26 EDT

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Kevin Keith <krfkeith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems more gimmicky than useful.
> But then again, I haven't used it (nor has anyone else) so I don't know.

Yeah, the demo seems to be tailor-made to show off certain things. The
whole thing is scripted in a way that doesn't seem "real" to me
somehow. Certainly I would never use a tablet in this way--the demo is
too narrow in scope, IMO. The thing about the iPhone's demos and even
the Pre's is that they showed how things actually work and fit in real
life. I don't get that watching the Courier demo. But we shall see....
(and as a disclaimer, I own neither an iPhone nor a Pre) ;-0

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland