[NTLK] OT: Mossberg gives thumbs up to iPad

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Fri Apr 2 15:33:30 EDT 2010

I noticed that too...

Ill have a review posted with video tomorrow.

I also find it interesting that so many reviewers crticize the iPad
for not having a USB port or a video camera. Misunderstanding the
purpose of the device. Its mobility... Throw out the cords. It's
superfluous. And while a video camera would be nice when the iPad is
stationary, it won't work well when you have it in your hands. Too
shakey, video would be erratic. Apple knows this. If it really was a
killer feature, they would have put it on there.

And when you add these things, you increase weight and design
complexity, and reduce battery life and increase costs. Personally,
I'm glad they kept it simple and trimmed away this stuff.

Ill post the review link tomorrow, with video.

Thank you,

Ryan