[NTLK] iPad in use

Chris Chapman chrisc30 at me.com
Mon Apr 5 17:59:26 EDT 2010

Yep! It is working for me now. I got the BT keyboard, which I can use at home, or with the iPad. It has a usable Calendar app, I can keep media with me, stream movies, and take notes on the iPhone and they are sync'd to the iPad automagically. With the addition of the iWork apps, it feels like Newton Works. The only thing I wish it had was the ability to share information between programs. MPG and Pocket $ do this, maybe we will see this in the future, I am liking it so far. My newton needs a nap anyways :)