[NTLK] FS: Clear eMate 300 (Prototype)

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:54:21 EDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

No offense taken.
.
No fund will be used for an iPad as it's not anywhere close to my radar in
the foreseeable future :P I've been impressed by the amount of banter
between people about it, plus I have a friend locally here who's already
popped for one and when I get a chance I'll check his out...

Hope all is well with you and your family.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family