[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Apr 7 17:09:09 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Ross Deihm
<adventuresindining at gmail.com> wrote:
> . I've never had a
> problem with it's weight. Granted, I can interact with it using one hand
> since it's pen based, so maybe that is the source of the complaint? 1.5 Lb
> is not heavy. Perhaps it's just awkward more than anything.

It's the leverage issue. The weight just sitting in your hand is one
thing, but having it hang off several inches, and weighing it down
makes it feel even heavier. That's one reason. The other is simply
perception. Once once gets use to the light weight of a phone, the
iPad seems heavy.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland