[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Steven Goldberg spgoldberg at mac.com
Wed Apr 7 18:25:38 EDT 2010

Ryan,
You are correct that present iPads are not as robust as a toughbook ...
Dude! Design a tough rubber sleeve for one! Make a gazillion dollars! Write
the iPad app for the specialized forms these field guys fill out on their
clip boards! Or that nurses fill out, or Dr's, or inventory clerks, or
delivery drivers ...

I totally agree that the Kindles and the Sony eReaders work well to just
read a book ... and you know what? Their prices are comin' down now!

Time will tell - and not too much time will be needed!
Steve