[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 19:55:52 EDT 2010

On 07/04/10 13:38PDT, Ryan wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> The first few days after the iPad launched, the reviews were all great.  Mossberg, PCWorld, MacWorld, some user reviews.  But now there is a flood of discouraging reviews.  A complete about face.
>
> Maybe the iPad is more hype than anything else?
>
> I just did another sweep of reviews and now almost all of the latest reviews complain about the weight.  It's too heavy.

The same whiners about the weight, would just start whining about
something else, most likely battery life. I suspect that the LARGE 10+
hour battery is the weight culprit.

All I can say is my iPadd is LIGHTER than my PowerBook, and about the
same as my MP2100.

Oh, and the reason you can just throw a magazine down on a chair?
Because you don't care if someone takes it!

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100