[NTLK] Need a Backlight Update

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Wed Apr 7 22:28:30 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I've just changed a backlight on an MP2000U - blog entry about it is at http://tonyisyourpal.blogspot.com/2010/03/adventures-in-backlighting.html - Knowledge Navigator (Ferdi ?) is selling green, white and blue backlights on eBay at the moment. I'd happily recommend the white one - I'd go so far as to say I prefer it to the standard green now...

Cheers,

- Tony