[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Paul Nuernberger pen at baroncompsys.com
Fri Apr 9 15:44:15 EDT 2010

I would rather deal with a world full of people like Ed who are up-front
about it, than a single person who says he knows what is best for (take
your pick: me, my life, my money, my house, our street, our town, our
state, our country, our planet, etc.)

The world is in the state it is because far too many people can't keep
their noses out of other's business, or worry too damn much about things
they can have absolutely no chance of fixing/changing, or work their
butts off to give things to people who mostly won't appreciate it
anyhow.

God save us from the do-gooders!

Live for the now, wag your tail when you're happy, nuzzle your friends,
growl when someone takes your bone.  Life is so much easier when you
take the dog approach.

Paul