[NTLK] suggestions requested

Christian Winter chris at mailtank.com
Sun Apr 18 15:08:55 EDT 2010

Hi Folks -

Long time lurker, looking for some input. I am looking to donate some
gear - I am not interested in selling this off in bits and pieces -
rather something to try to keep the bulb alive. I do not know if there
is any organized headquarters or dev group looking for material, so I
thought I would ask.

Below is the list highlights so to speak - I am on a bit of a deadline
so this is hasty not whole:

3 keyboards

3 2100's - 2 accelerated by Ferdie and one stock

2 emates - both accelerated by Ferdie

1 130 - might be dead

1 OMP - omp...

2 cases - 1 PDA concepts small folding case and 1 Newton branded
leather briefcase

2 or three power supplies

5 extra styli

4 interconnect ends from Kensington electronics

1 implant accelerator chip (I think these ended up being not so good -
but it is in its original box)

A bunch of cards, cables, spares etc. Everything is in working
condition as described above.

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Standing by,

Christian

moving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.