[NTLK] suggestions requested

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 18:16:21 EDT 2010

I suggest Frank Grundel or Eckhart Koppen. Between them they are the
"guru's" of Newtonia. One software and one hardware. I'm sure which ever one
you sent the stuff to would share with the other. If shipping is an issue,
I'd be willing to paypal a few dollars toward the venture.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)