[NTLK] Q: Anyone interested in seeing possibly a Newton/GPS?

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Apr 19 22:51:13 EDT 2010

Sonny,

I have no idea what you are on about but, I have an interest in a Newton with two GPS'. The application would be rocket tracking where a high powered rocket is fired with a payload of a gps+radio transmitter. The receiver then is put into a mapping package. The second GPS would be attached directly to the Newton and the two GPS data are shown on the map.

and to the spam bots that troll the list... postmaster at 127.0.0.1