[NTLK] Q: Anyone interested in seeing possibly a Newton/GPS?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:58:54 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM, R A Parker <RAParker at newted.org> wrote:

> Umm... Yes, I'm dying to know.
> ...Not a CF and the words "GPS."
> Did you crop the picture to hide the answer?

Of course, how am I gonna get you guys to buzz about it, didn't really work
though.

> Is the item Newton specific?

Yeah, it's based on a MP2000

> Is it new?

Nope, but it wasnever release so it could be considered new O_o

> Is it Plug & Play?

Unsure about this.

> Are you bragging about a new acquisition to your collection?

I wish :| didn't you see me selling my Clear eMate 300?

> Did you bring enough to share with your classmates?

I brought enough photos to share with everyone ;-)
Well here is the release published photo set provide by my friend Paul.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157623769092629/

Sonny