[NTLK] On Eve of iPad 3G, Anyone Have A Motorola Marco Newton OS Device?

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 21 16:48:38 EDT 2010

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me!  I need to write an Applescript or
something to automate the process of floppy imaging...  there are
literally thousands of floppies here that I need to grab data from
before they disintegrate.  :)  Of course, I already copied all the
critical ones years ago, but now that we live in the age of terabyte
drives, I want to recover the last 2 or 3 decades of my life :)

I was worried about magnetic degradation/oxidization a while ago, so I
randomly sampled about 100 of those disks and only found one with a
(minor) read error.  I guess it depends mostly on how they're stored,
but better not to tempt fate much longer...

-Jim