[NTLK] Coming Back to the Newton OS and 2010 Dates Solutions!

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Apr 26 20:36:13 EDT 2010

Welcome back, Gary! I think you'll find Eckhart's patch (found at 40MHz.com) the best for the MP2000. It's got some minor issues (like when there's a reset your clock returns to January 2008)...but it's better than not being able to use it AT ALL, which is pretty much the case without it.
Thanks,
--Forrest
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)