[NTLK] Ebooks for OS 1.2

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:29:09 EDT 2010

Thanks.

If anyone has a copy of the Newton Book Maker program, I would love to have
a copy. UNNA does not seem to have it. Perhaps there is copyright issues.

I did find this website (http://misato.chuma.org/paperback/) that seems to
let you convert any text file info a .pkg book. Has anyone had any
experience with it?