[NTLK] The Stanford Newton User Group

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sun Aug 8 21:50:20 EDT 2010

Well Anthony, Paul, and Robert, we should get together sometime.  Would
love to hang out with people with other Newton interests.  So where to
meet?

I think a great central spot that I would love to meet would be the
Chipotle at the West End Market Place which is right off the DART rail.

But open to other suggestions.  I like things off the DART rail since
it just makes it easier to get to for me.  :)

Doc Clu