[NTLK] NCX and Wifi

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 11:13:05 EDT 2010

All the browsers you mention can download and install packages.
While I don't recommend nethopper you can improve its functioning with
Daniel Padilla's (ZNHPatch, NHCarsets, NetHopperJPEG)
see
<http://dev.newtontalk.net/dpadilla/progs.htm>

Regarding NCX are you using the internet/ethernet (ethernet dock)
package from the NCX download on your Newt?
But whether it or TCP/IP I find it to be stable. Try reinstalling NCX

woody