[NTLK] how to ID 2000-->2100 upgrade ROM board?

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 18:30:54 EDT 2010

The upgrade is soldered onto the logic board.  Your images are of the
ROM boards which are identical, though different chips may have been
used.  ROM boards are different for different languages.
If you look under the ROM board you will see a slight difference in
where the chips are soldered.

The simple upgrade is to swap the Main logic board.

Woody