[NTLK] Another survey: Do you need text-only versions of pda-soft.de's pages?

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Aug 17 17:38:37 EDT 2010

The subject says it all. Of course I'd add text links for all the images, but they wouldn't
initially be part of the page, which would save loading time and should allow browsing the site with
a Newton.

Please spend a little time to vote here:

http://www.pda-soft.de//cgi-data/webvoting/2_poll.swf

Again, before you vote, make sure to click on one of the options, otherwise you'd probably vote for
both. I'm afraid I can't make this any more user-friendly because the CGI script is created by
Strato :-(

Thanks

Frank