[NTLK] any former scrawlsoft (PT100) developers in here?

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Aug 20 18:52:44 EDT 2010

I tried to register scrawlsoft's PT100 telnet client through Kagi and
there has been no response to my instant payment of $25 a week ago. I
tried emailing Kagi, but their online form sent my help request to
help at scrawlsoft.com which no longer exists.

Before I start making some long-distance calls to Kagi, I just thought I'd
ask around in here if anybody from Scrawlsoft is lurking and can help.