[NTLK] any former scrawlsoft (PT100) developers in here?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Aug 25 09:25:07 EDT 2010

	Actually, I would like to get ahold of a PT100 programmer to see how to make fonts for the terminal.  I would love to help make a current ANSI terminal font for better BBS travel on the Newton.

   .    .    Doc Clu (of...)
   )\,,/   ==PRISON BOARD BBS==
  /(- _O)      972-329-0781
 ( \____ )  telnet://rdfig.net