[NTLK] any former scrawlsoft (PT100) developers in here?

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Wed Aug 25 11:59:29 EDT 2010

Well, I'm not on facebook. Searching it w/o joining reveals 5 Sanjays.
Looks like only 2 of them are real people because 3 of them have 0
friends. FB's a little too flashy for me. Flash intensive sites set my
poor old Pismo G4 Mac on fire.

This project is not worth it. Time to start a new project involving
Viewframe and Inspector. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if I succeed.