[NTLK] Excited about using my 2100 again

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Aug 29 20:02:28 EDT 2010

Shhhh... Donating to Newted.org is always a good investment. But you're right, nothing official has ever been announced, since September 2009. Is it working? Yup... Thanks to newted.org my Newton lives.

R A

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--