[NTLK] I'm new to Newton emate purchased on ebay (Cosmo Kain)

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 17:41:31 EDT 2010

  Hi Cosmo

Welcome to the wonderful, contemporary - albeit a bit old fashioned and
sometimes 'more leisurely'  - world of the Newton.....again....

Have no qualms about spending what appears to be silly money on a gadget
of yesteryear. You are not alone my friend - there are many on this list
who have spent more than they might admit on the very same - me for one.

And always remember..anyone can use an iPhone but it takes a real man
(or woman) to use an eMate.

Also when the oil runs out, eMates will fetch more, so think of it as an
investment.

PS: I have an eMate too which is slow and tedious and fun and robust and
instant and I admit a strange green pal!

I hope yours arrives safely.

Andy