[NTLK] Thinking of giving it all up

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 2 01:58:43 EST 2010

Hi Michael

The answer to your desktop connectivity problems is: Wifi

Check out:

http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2008/08/going-wireless-setting-up-wifi.html
http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/07/apple-newton-2x00-wifi-hardware.html

Makes transferring stuff so quick and easy

Like most things:  Setting it up is more drawn out when it is written down then
it actually is.

HTH

Tony