[NTLK] ANN: USB-001 Pre-Order Opportunity

Knowledge Navigator knowledgenavigator at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:37:51 EST 2010

Hello all!
The email address had a spelling error it should of course be:
Knowledgenavigator at gmail.com.
I also received a comment that one user believed he had to sign up to a website to download the video which is incorrect. You are able to download the video without signing up to media fire. I believe the option is there to sign up in order to download faster.

Sincerely,
Knowledgenavigator
Www.newtonsales.com.