[NTLK] Dash Board re-registration; 2010-fix related?

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 15 01:14:56 EST 2010

I habe done the 2010 fix and I had dashboard on it before, mine is working the same as it always did. I thought I might have issues with some programs and could not find my code so I emailed them and they sent it too me, didn't need it but if I did....

Try emailing them and verify that your code is correct.