[NTLK] Location and content of eMate ribbon cable pages have changed

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Dec 15 20:33:38 EST 2010

Hi Frank

Good and informative page.  I think this is the emate auction you refer to on
the page:  http://tinyurl.com/2e8vndw.

It's nice to be reminded that there is a source of replacement ribbon cables out
there.  Template looks fine though a darker font might be better because the
background is a little busy.  Just my personal opinion.  HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand