[NTLK] Font for www.pda-soft.de

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 16 17:19:34 EST 2010

Hi Frank

Yes you are on the right track, it does look better provided that font smoothing
is applied otherwise pixelation makes the italics font harder to read.

I don't mind using serif fonts but others say sans serif fonts are better for
onscreen viewing.  You might be able to overcome this by just using a larger
font size.  Shifting to a san serif font might clash with your navigation
buttons down the side which look fine.  So just raising the font size might be
the most convenient solution.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan