[NTLK] Font for www.pda-soft.de

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 16 18:40:24 EST 2010

Hi Fraser

Most people have font smoothing switched on in their OS by default so they won't
see it.  I've turned mine back on and Frank's site looks fine.

I find that the bold font is much easier to read against that background, but I
acknowledge that this is a very subjective matter.

Cheers

Tony

[snip]

Frank:

Again, that looks reaaaallly good on the BlackBerry. BUT it has a small screen,
so I didn't see the pixelation that Tony was referring to. On IE 7 (work
computer) it looks good (but I also didn't have the pixelation there,
either)...I could see that perhaps a sans serif font could be a better way to go
(not as cluttered). Not that I'm now suggesting you redo the entire site
(ouch!). Just my personal preference.

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink
[snip]