[NTLK] Followup: Fonts for www.pda-soft.de

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Dec 17 12:52:54 EST 2010

> Not that I'm now suggesting you redo the entire site (ouch!). Just my personal preference.

As a matter of fact I WILL redo the entire site based on the template we are currently discussing.
This is why I want to get the template perfect BEFORE I start with the next page.

After all, I'm doing this more or less for y'all out there. I hardly ever read my own pages. So I
want an optimal reading experience for YOU. I'd rather not change or lighten the background because
the other components like buttons would have to be modified, too. Since I'm not really a good
designer, the outcome would be disastrous.

But I can experience with other fonts and font styles. Maybe with font colors, too. A bold font in a
dark brown color would not only look nicer in my opinion, but it would also go better with the
overall design of the site.

I'll try to find out which fonts, if any, can be expected to be installed on most of the operating
systems out there, and put some pages up for discussion.

Stay tuned!

Frank