[NTLK] Followup: Fonts for the pda-soft site

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 17 14:13:24 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----

Frank:

I've gotta give the Comic Sans MS Black a *very* slight edge over the brown...while I agree that the brown does go better with the overall look of the site, you still have a brownish font on the buttons on the left, so I think the theme is continued, regardless. The *very* slight edge is due to the black's better contrast (IMHO) with the background, versus the brown...but it is so slight that really either is okay with me.

The main point is...I like the Comic Sans MS over the Times.

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink