[NTLK] ANN: USB-001 PRE ORDER OPPORTUNITY SOLD OUT

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 01:24:36 EST 2010

On 16/12/10 12:08PST, anasazi4st wrote:
I'd be curious to at least be able to view the connection to the Newton
(not visible in the video)--and the board itself (also not present in
the video). And by view, I mean--not the shaky quick camerawork evident,
but a longer several-second hold-the-camera-steady-while-I-examine-it.
(Of course, I could always pause it--point taken.)

If you look at the top end of a Newton, you'll see a blank space next to
the Interconnect Port. From the size of the space it is obvious that
only a Mini Type B (5-position) USB jack will fit (OK, a Mini Type B
(4-position) might, but it would be a very tight squeeze).

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100