[NTLK] USB Boards

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Mon Dec 20 16:48:54 EST 2010

Two thoughts
Try a brainwipe on the parts newton.
Connect to power.
Press reset button while holding the power switch down.
Continue holding power switch until you see a message on the display
asking if you want to erase all internal memory.
Agree and confirm.
if this works Good

If not it is easier to change the logic board than the backlight.
Move your logic board to backup newton.

Woody