[NTLK] An Invitation

SC steve at craftsathome.net
Wed Dec 22 09:34:06 EST 2010

The site looks awesome!

Plus I found this page particularly useful:

http://www.anasazi4st.com/NewtonPhoenix/Newt_Tech/Entries/2010/4/12_The_Newt
on_(and_the_iPad)_is_Truly_Wireless_with_Sprint%E2%80%99s_Overdrive.html

One question (potentially asked before and I didn't see it so excuse me if
that's the case) is if there will be a Newt-friendly version of the page.

Thanks for putting in the time and work, the site really looks great *and*
has useful info as well.