[NTLK] Article and First Hand reminiscence

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Dec 27 19:27:50 EST 2010

Hi Stephen

If you're looking for a significant project to cut your teeth on I'm sure
Matthias Melcher would appreciate your help on adapting Einstein for the iOS
platform.

Apart from Eckhart and Paul's work on the Y2010 bug I think this is the next
most strategically significant development project to emerge in 2010 for the
Newton.

Matthias can be reached at mm at matthiasm.com and is in the best place to direct
traffic.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
So I'm always interested in innovative products, especially skunkworks, and
how they made it from inception to in this case the machine that I just held
in my hand.

I just loaded NewtonScript on my machine with Dual Quad i7's, alongside
Java, Python, Perl and C#. :D
[snip]