[NTLK] Y2010 patch help needed in Vancouver

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Wed Dec 29 20:44:31 EST 2010

On 2010-December-29, at 4:10 PM, David Schultz wrote:

> What is this "Vancouver" of which you speak?
>
> dvsjr
> --

Sometimes known as Babyloncouver, or Lotusland, it is the mecca of the wetcoast, the city that Seattle aspires to become. Vancouver is currently 40F/24C warmer than here. Their ground is greenish, ours does not have a colour it is white. In Vancouver you could actually survive on 100 mile cuisine, we would die. In Vancouver if it snows they take the day off until the snow goes away, here we leave for work that much earlier - in the dark - in the cold. Vancouver is cool, we're frickin' freezing.

ALL HAIL VANCOUVER!