[NTLK] Newton + Wireless + E5830 = Mobile Email & Blogging...

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Mon Feb 1 23:13:54 EST 2010

Hi,

I mentioned yesterday I had got a Huawei E5830 mobile wifi/broadband dongle and was planning trying it out with the Newton. Well, it was a success and surprisingly straightforward. A blog entry about it is here ==> http://tonyisyourpal.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-heres-proof.html - I was actually on a train just leaving Newton station just outside Glasgow when I took the photo, but the train never stops aligned with a station sign to get a picture of the Newt with a large ScotRail Newton sign behind it, sadly...

- Tony